GPSies.com directly from your BlackBerry® Devices
Search for tracks for your sports and leisure activities.
GPSiesConnect Changelog Details
2013/04/21 - GPSiesConnect release 18.104.22.168
Quick OTA-Update Links
- Two Column Activity List (if display size is supporting it)
- If BlackBerryMaps is installed you have an additional option to the Track Map still with GoogleMaps2D (single image/no zoom)
2013/04/17 - GPSiesConnect release 22.214.171.124
- It has been a very long time since the last update of GPSiesConnct - but today I am happy to let you
know that the complete app have been reworked and got a fresh GUI.
- The core functionality has not been touched - but you have now in all Screens the new fresh layout
that have been introduced to all emacberry.com applications in the past few weeks.
2011/12/27 - GPSiesConnect release 0.9.6
What's New & Fixed
- Since my brother now also owns a BlackBerry I discovered an issue with the update of the available countries which could cause
that the Country Selection will be empty and the app can't be closed. This issue have been fixed.
- Icon size adjustment to mach the standard OS7 icon size
2011/05/31 - GPSiesConnect release 0.9.4
What's New & Fixed
- Progress Dialog when accessing the GPSies.com Server
- Main App SearchScreen can be closed with ESC (even if a
Button is focused)
- Small GUI enhancements
2011/04/30 - GPSiesConnect release 0.9.3
- Wow! - a major Bug - using the location based search of
GPSiesConnect from other applications(like GPSLogger/GPSLogger II)
was broken - the Search dialog never showed up - this was fixed in
2011/04/09 - GPSiesConnect release 0.9.2
- GPSiesConnect makes use of BlackBerryMaps (if installed) to
show the TrackMap (this allow you to Zoom and Pan)
- Pressing ESC on the main search screen will now finally close
- The Button size is the same in expand and collapse mode of
the sub search panels
2011/02/19 - GPSiesConnect release 0.9.1
- With the start of March gpsies.com requires an API-KEY - the
new Version of GPSiesConnect fitful this new requirement
- The Application will check the required application
permissions on system start.
2010/10/17 - GPSiesConnect release 0.9.0
- Preferred Network selection [AUTO, WiFi, BES, BIS, WAP2, TCP]
- Finally GPSies should work with all possible environments (and not
only with BES)
- Complete new internal HTTP-Engine
- GUI-CleanUp: All input fields will now come with a border.
DirectoryChooser will finally show again System Folder for OS5+
devices. Wider row distance when rendering lists on a TouchSceen
devices and much more...
- In general: Most development experience and enhancements I
have made over the last year have now found their way also in
GPSiesConnect (only a few are still missing - like support for Backup
- Multiple connection issues and way much more...
2009/10/31 - GPSiesConnect release 0.4.0
- Active/inactive Application Icon (color/grayscale) for sub
2009/10/31 - GPSiesConnect release 0.3.0
- Active/inactive Application Icon (color/grayscale)
- Application size massively reduced by using indexed 32 color
- Data entered in the ZIP/City/Street input fields where
ignored [no location resolving was triggered] *shame*
2009/08/24 - GPSiesConnect release 0.2.2
- When Country choice will be updated the previous
selected/stored country will be restored
2009/08/22 - GPSiesConnect release 0.2.1
- Country update Thread caused device dead lock (will only
running every 7 days) - that's why it was not detected previously -
this issue is fixed with this release.
2009/08/16 - GPSiesConnect initial release 0.2
© 2010 emacberry.com